COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our number one priority is to protect the health of our patients, staff, and local community. We are closely following the guidelines for COVID-19 provided by the Centers for Disease Control and the Washington Department of Health.
- Doctors, staff and patients must wear a mask ( without a valve) in our office at all times.
- Touchless temperature checks are required for both patients and staff upon entering our office.
- Patients are asked to come to their visit alone unless the companion is a parent of a minor or a caregiver. All other companions will be asked to wait in the vehicle.
- Patients must sanitize their hands upon entering our office.
- Hand sanitizer can be found at every counter and in every room for frequent use.
- Patients have the option to provide a cell phone number to our staff and wait for their appointment in their vehicle, rather than in our waiting room.
- Patients and staff are screened for symptoms of COVID (recent onset of fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, chills) and directed to their physician if they are sick. If patients or staff are sick or have had exposure to someone with COVID in the past 14 days, they will be turned away.
- All eyewear frames will be sanitized after handling.
- We will continue to exercise extensive cleaning and sanitizing procedures in every area of our facility.
- We have installed Plexiglass breath shields at our reception desk and optical dispensing tables.
- We have a medical grade filtration air purifier.
- We have implemented social distancing in our office ( less chairs in the reception area, markings on the floor where patients should stand at check in, etc..).
- To control the number of patients in our office, we are scheduling all appointments in advance, including eyewear pickups, adjustments and repairs.
For your convenience, we offer curbside pickup of eyewear or we can mail eyewear to you.
Telehealth Virtual Visits
We offer telehealth virtual visits for some eye concerns utilizing the video camera of a smartphone or laptop. Most medical insurance plans can be billed for these visits. Possible conditions that may qualify for virtual visits include red eyes, rashes, eyelid bumps, itchy eyes, etc. Call or text us at 425-251-9200 to find out if a telehealth visit may work for you.
Contact Lens Orders
You can order contact lenses on our website and you can have these shipped to you for free.
Thank you for choosing Clearvue Vision Center and we look forward to seeing you soon! Stay Safe!